Have a Question?
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Oxygen is a registered financial services provider operating with a Financial Company license under the name Oxygen Financial Services with RCXXXXXX
- Oxygen is a subsidiary of Access Holdings and a service provider for Access Bank Plc.
Yes, Oxygen is registered with the Central Bank of Nigeria as Oxygen Financial Services.
- Oxygen exists to provide personalized financial solutions for every aspect of your life.
- We believe that if it can be imagined, it can be created.
Oxygen has partnered with Access Bank to manage new and existing Access Bank digital loans.
- With Oxygen managing your loans, you now have access to:
- Flexible loan tenors – spread your payments for as long as 12 months.
- More repayment methods – credit or debit card, and bank transfers.
- Self-service loan repayment – make early payments on your loan easily on the app or web and increase your credit score.
No, you don’t. Once you sign up for an Oxygen account, you automatically get an Oxygen virtual wallet that can be used to receive loans, make payments and transfers, save, and invest.
It’s free to become a member!
We ask for your BVN to confirm your identity and protect you from fraud. Providing your BVN also allows you to make transfers from your Oxygen wallet to other bank accounts, and gives you access to higher loan amounts, depending on your credit history.
- Oxygen wallets are insured by Coronation Insurance and the National Deposit Insurance Commission (NDIC) meaning all your funds are secure.
- Oxygen uses TLS 1.3, 3DES, and EAS encryption, which are the global standard for commercial banks.
- Oxygen member requirements are flexible and personalized to individual and business needs
- Most members provide a valid email address, ID card, and BVN
- To access more of our services, we may require additional information to verify your identity and check your credit history.
- We are available to answer your questions by chat, call, email, or in person. Click here to see our contact details